proven process providing quality landscapes
From when you first contact our office we will provide you with:
- Clear communication We will meet and inspect your site to discuss your landscape requirements, cost options and materials selection.
- Timely delivery of quotes and estimates We will meet and present your cost estimate at our quote presentation after our site inspection.
- Peace of mind We will comply with all regulatory requirements such as ensuring contracts are in place, obtaining relevant council approvals, WHS management, Home Warranty Insurance, Workers Compensation and Public Liability Insurance. Most importantly we always using experienced and licensed tradesmen.
- Consistent Service We will meet you regularly on site for progress meetings. At these meeting we will discuss how we intend to progress with the works and also review our completed works to ensure you are happy with the progress we have made.
We take the provision of Landscape Construction seriously, for us it’s not just bricks, timber and stone it is a Whole of Service Commitment to our clients!
- Quality and Workmanship We value the quality of our work we only use quality materials from quality suppliers. We will happily provide you with samples for inspection prior to delivery. We also value our professionalism and are members of professional associations to ensure that we implement best industry practice.
- Dedicated support from our Management Team and Head Office At all times you will have contact with your Site Manager who is allocated exclusively to your project from beginning to completion. You will also have access to a Project Manager and our head office is open Monday to Friday during business hourswhere our administrative team can answer queries or pass on messages as required.
The Other Side were both pleasant to deal with and very efficient. Also their flexibility allowed us much input in achieving our landscaping goal. The quality was great and I would recommend them to others. Vlad & Lauren Prokes